Welcome

WOODS OF LOWER GRAND CANAL STREET was started on St Patrick's day, 1950, by Augustine and Elizabeth Woods in 111/112 Lower Baggot Street Dublin 2 where it operated as a general grocery store, selling everything from milk and bread to apples and oranges. On October 1st 1981 it moved to 16 Lr Grand Canal Street by Gerard and Frank Woods, where it remains to this day selling only fresh fruit and veg.